Select Insurance Group, a qualified and experienced car insurance provider for high-risk drivers located in St. Charles MO, is offering an annual $1000 scholarship to one college/university student in the United States.
The scholarship will be awarded to the student who submits the best overall essay on one of the topics below:
Essay topics to choose from:
- What can we do to prevent student DUIs all across United States?
- Safety tips for a person who just started to drive.
- What is possible to do today in person and on a country level to make nation’s highways safer?
- Must contain at least 700+ words
- Entry deadline is annually on December 15
- Essay must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: “Scholarship Application for Select Insurance Group.”
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
We will choose 6 best applications out of entire pool. All 6 essays will be posted on our website and social media channels.
If your essay has been selected and you are the finalist – everything will depend on you in order to win $1000. Starting December 17 all finalists will be responsible for promoting their work across social media. The winner will be determined at 14 of January by the amount of likes and shares in Facebook/Twitter/G+. Don’t hesitate to ask your friends and family to help you with winning. That will increase your chances.